DR GOMs.298 dT.15.11.2012 DR Dearness Relief to Pensioners with effect from 01.07.2012 @ 47.936% Released View Download
- New DA 47.936% (41.944%+5.992%)
- Net from 01.11.2012
- Revised D.A. in RPS 2010 for the Teaching & Non Teaching Govt Employees as per GOMs.No. 297, Fin (PC-I) Dt: 14-11-2012, wef, 01.07.2012,in the master scale of Rs.6700 to 55600, Enhanced from 41.944% to 47.936%. The arrears wef 01.07.2012 to 31.10.2012 shall be credited to the GPF & wef 01.11.2012 shall be paid in cash.
- In respect of employees who retire before 31-01-2012 the arrears shall be drawn and paid in cash .
- In respect of those empl, recruited on Or after 1-9-2004 the arrears shall be credited to the Head of Account. 1-Small Savings , Provident Fund Etc., ( b ) Provident Funds, 8009-- State Provident Funds, 01 Civil ,M.H.101-G. P.F, S.H.(03) Compulsory Savings Scheme under " Public Accounts " as they are covered by the Contributory Pension Scheme.
- In respect of the employees who were appointed to Government service on or after 01.09.2004 and are governed by the Contributory Pension Scheme (CPS), the arrears from 1st July 2012 to 31st October 2012, 10% of the DA arrears shall be credited to the PRAN accounts of the individuals along with the government share as per G.O. at reference 23rd read above and the remaining 90% of arrears shall be paid in cash.
- Master Scale 6700-200-7300-220-7960-240-8680-260-9460-280-10300-300-11200-330-12190-360-13270 -390-14440 - 420-15700- 450-17050-490-18520-530-20110-570-21820-610- 23650-650-25600-700-27700-750-29950 - 800- 32350 - 850 - 34900-900-37600-970-40510-1040-43630-1110-46960-1200-51760-1300-55660.
- In respect of employees who retire before 31-01-2013 the arrears shall be drawn and paid in cash .
- Govt also here by order the revision of the rates of D. A . in respect of State Govt. Employees drawing pay in the Andhra Pradesh Revised U.G.C. Pay Scales, 2006 from 65 % to 72 % With effect from 1st July 2012.in the Andhra Pradesh Revised U.G.C. Pay Scales, 2006 from 65 % to 72 % With effect from 1st July 2012.
- Govt also here by order the revision of the rates of Dearness Allowance in respect of State Govt. Employees drawing the pay as per Revised Pay Scales of 2005 enhanced from 122.46 % to 133.764 % w.e.f. 01-07-2012