GORT.696 Dt.29.11.2012 Deputation Working arrangement of School Assistants to work as Lecturers in DIETs VIEW
GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
A B S T R A C T
APES - Lecturers in District Institutes of Education & Training (DIETs) –
Deputation/Working arrangement of School Assistants to work as Lecturers
in DIETs in all Districts in the State – Orders – Issued.
Education (SE.Ser.II) Department
G.O.Rt.No. 696 Dated: 29th November 2012
Read the following:-
From the C&DSE, Lr.Rc.No.577/C2-1/2012, dated 21-06-2012.
O R D E R:-
In the circumstances reported in the reference read above,
Government, after careful examination of the matter, hereby permit the
Commissioner & Director of School Education, Hyderabad to depute the
qualified School Assistants to work as Lecturers into the District Institutes of
Education & Training (DIETs) in all Districts in State under working
arrangement duly following the methodology as under:
1) A committee under the chairmanship of the District Collector shall be
constituted in each District, to select the teachers for deputation with
the following members.
i) District Educational Officer
ii) Principal, DIET
iii) Deputy Educational Officer of the Division
iv) Mandal Educational Officer of the Mandal
2) Senior most School Assistants in the respective Districts/Zones,
among the qualified applicants working in High Schools shall be
deputed to the respective DIETs under working arrangement, in the
District, as per the subject need.
3) Qualified SGTs in Primary Schools/Upper Primary Schools shall be
deputed to High Schools on working arrangement, in place of School
Assistants deputed to DIETs.
4) Vidya Volunteers shall be engaged in place of SGTs in Primary
Schools/Upper Primary Schools, within the budget.
5) The period of deputation shall be one year. The School Assistants
shall be repatriated to their respective Schools, one day before the
closure of Academic Year, so as to avail summer vacation.
6) Accordingly, the Secondary Grade Teachers deputed to High Schools
shall be repatriated to their respective Schools and Vidya Volunteers
shall be discharged of their duties.
7) The salary of the Teachers, who were deputed to DIETs/High Schools
on working arrangement, shall be drawn from the respective schools,
from where they are deputed.
8) These deputations are purely working arrangement and does not
confer any right on the candidates deputed, to claim either seniority
or regularization in the said post. For this, an undertaking has to be
obtained from the candidates who are willing to go on such working
:: 2 ::
9) Further, the said deputations shall be cancelled at any point of time
without any notice therefore, and the candidates will be repatriated to
their respective school.
2) The Commissioner & Director of School Education, Hyderabad shall
take necessary action accordingly.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
Principal Secretary to Govt.(SE)
The Commissioner & Director of School Education, Hyderabad
All District Collectors in the State,
Copy to:- 1) All RJDSEs/All DEOs in the State
2) All Principals, DIETs in the State.
3) The DTA/DTO/PAO, Hyderabad
4) The PS to M(SE)
5) The PS to Prl.Secy(SE)
//Forwarded: : By order//